St-Tropez is definitely the place to be for summer, wether you need quietness or exciting parties, anyone can find its happiness there, especially if you arrive by helicopter.
- Reach Saint-Tropez peninsula by helicopter, few steps from the famous beaches. You avoid annoying traffic jam thanks to the quickest way to get there and above all, you arrive in style! By helicopter, Saint-Tropez is located 20 minutes from Nice Airport. During that transfer, you overfly the coast from Nice to Saint-Tropez: Cannes and Lerins Islands, L’Estérel and Port-Grimaud, known as the Provencal Venice.
- Visit the market at Place des Lices on tuesdays and saturdays and grab a piece of mythical Tarte Tropézienne before you go back to your hotel
- Book your table at the newest restaurant of Alain Ducasse, Rivea at Byblos. Here, Alain Ducasse delivers a french and italian cuisine, inspired by mediterranean culture and products
- Chill out at one of the prestigious Pampelone’s beaches: Nikki Beach, Tahiti Beach or Pearl Beach
- Taste the french macaroon from Laduree (1 rue Georges Clémenceau, Saint-Tropez)
- Get your breath cut with the outstanding view from La Citadelle, the old harbour fort
- Visit the vineyard Chateau Minuty in Gassin, and discover an exclusive tasting room
- Get to a polo tournament at Polo Club Saint-Tropez. The top of luxury is to land directly there by helicopter.
- Visit L’Annonciade, the museum of Saint-tropez
- At night, party in the best and mythical clubs of Saint-Tropez: Les Caves du Roy or VIP Room
If you need a helicopter transfer, HeliOnly provides you a choice of different helicopters to reach the Saint-Tropez peninsula.
Thank you, your comment successfully submitted
your comment has been submited, it might take a while to be moderated.